Thursday 19 February 2009

Sunday 15th February Huddersfield model show

My first model show for many a year! and one I was certainly looking forward too, arriving at just before 10am I was struggling to find a parking spot! obviously I underestimated how many people would be present first lesson of the day learnt!
Well I must admit I didn’t know where to look first as there was a whole load of models on display to look at, plenty of stalls to explore and boxes of kits and accessories to rummage threw, how will I go on at Telford I hear you ask! after a walk round the outside stalls a quick chat with Brain & Allen my partner and I had managed to set up a sort of pattern round and I was soon spending the well earned cash and taking in the excellent models on show! Only the thought of breakfast broke us away from the main hall. Most add I do like the layout of this event as its handy having food/toilets on hand, my partner did comment that it was a little crowed in places (Never heard her comment on this fact in shopping centres!) and I did agree but this in no way detracted from the event, I was more than happy with my purchases so we did several more laps of the hall taking pictures along the way certainly a very enjoyable event (Yes my partner did enjoy it) and was great to be in the atmosphere of a model show after so long, roll on Cosford!
Enjoy the pictures from the event more will be up-loaded in next few days, click on pics to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment